NOWOFLON ET 6235 Z-C
ETFE Membrane in Living Colour
NOWOFLON® ET 6235 Z-C is a coloured fluoropolymer film, which provides an outstanding combination of properties and scope for colour design that makes it an ideal material for use in creative ETFE membrane construction.
NOWOFLON® ET 6235 Z-C films are available in almost any colour and transmission grade. Whether used as an accent colour or as a dazzling building shell, tinted NOWOFLON ET 6235 Z-C has all of the same great characteristics of standard NOWOFLON ET 6235 Z film. The NOWOFOL specialists, working with the architect, develop the perfect shades based on the physical characteristics of the colour pigments.
- Excellent mechanical strength, particularly tear strength and tensile strength.
- Excellent weatherability.
- High transparency of visible light and UV-light.
- Self-cleaning effect due to low surface tension.
- Possibility of colouring in different RAL colour grades, Xenontest DIN ISO 4892-2
- No pretreatment necessary for welding.
- Flame resistant.